1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Want another NorEaster?

Discussion in '<a href=http://www.plowsite.com target=_blank ?>Sn' started by DaveO, Mar 15, 2001.

1. DaveO

DaveO LawnSite Member

If you guys in N.E. want another big storm let me know. I'll go on vacation to florida again.

I left with the trailer/bikes the weekend before the NorEaster, and was sittin in Daytona watching the blizzard warnings for Boston.It Figures. Just got back Tuesday, hope everybody made out OK.

Dino did ya buy the Dmax yet??

[Edited by DaveO on 03-15-2001 at 11:21 AM]
  2. BRL

BRL LawnSite Bronze Member

No offense but, Go Away!

Glad to hear you had a good time.
  3. torque20

torque20 Banned

s.e. pa. 2-3ft. forecast was a trip.we recieved 2 full days of snow accumulating to 1 (one) WHOLE INCH!
  4. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

I just heard on the weather here that you guys out east might get another Noreaster this next weekend. It is possible, so get your plows in order. I'm putting mine away, so maybe it will snow here. :)
  5. John DiMartino

John DiMartino LawnSite Silver Member

I wouldnt mind one more good storm,I only wish they could forcast it properly,so we arent calling in all the troops for a normal storm.
  6. Evan528

Evan528 LawnSite Silver Member

I already drined and moved my snowblowers to the back of the garage! This coming week is booked for spring cleanups! I sure hope we dont get any snow!!!
  7. torque20

torque20 Banned

we will be doin the snow dance up here,but they are looking at rain now,hopefully they are wrong again and that Low hangs off the coast for about 2 days and shuts down the city , we could possibly double what we did all season.
  8. slplow

slplow LawnSite Senior Member

Dave, you must be still in town because it's not snowing.lol
  9. DaveO

DaveO LawnSite Member

Thanx for reminding me. I have to go take the plow off the Ford....