want out?help

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Toy2, Mar 7, 2005.

1. Toy2

Toy2 LawnSite Bronze Member

Ok, what do you all do when the weather is bad? Besides read LawnSite? It's raining again, my stuff is ready to go and mow////I am doing laundry, helping the bread winner(wife whos at work) and have some other minor honey do's around, take me an hour to complete////I am used to going a 100 miles an hour, I hate veggn on the d$#@ couch, it's not me, do I need a part-time job?? Stressing to the max here! Is it normal?? :)

2. Ultimate Mower Enthusiast

Ultimate Mower Enthusiast LawnSite Member
    from Detroit

Is all you do care for your lawn? You should buy a Playstation 2, next best thing to lawn care.

3. THill3

THill3 LawnSite Member

I agree with ultimate!!!!!!!!!

4. Toy2

I saw something on 60 minutes last night on how some kids parents are suing the game makers for crimes committed by their children, Grand theft auto is the one game i think that lets you shoot the cops////someone is always suing someone or something////Any other suggestions?? :)

5. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

maybe you should run some errands, do banking, perhaps push for more sales on days like this. These types of days should be spent building customers and doing office work

6. txlawnking

txlawnking LawnSite Bronze Member

Spend time with your family and chill... Unless your un married.. In that case go tubein' in New Braunfels for a week... That sure used to put a smile on my face back in the day... :D

7. stumper1620

stumper1620 LawnSite Bronze Member

pull out the yelllow pages and start calling businesses about lawn service, see who is and whos not taking bids. :D
    as karen said "rainy days and mondays

8. Toy2

Wife came home for lunch, got to BS for a bit.....don't stress she says...no money coming in on my part I say....new enclosed trailer with all my stuff outside the window 10K and counting/////Go to eat at On the Border Saturday, i have 1 to many Margs....tip the guy $18.00 on a $50.00 bill, he thanks the crap out of me.....get home and stress its on the Express card???

9. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

don't worry. I went through the exact same thing when I first started out. My biggest advice to you is though, don't constantly charge things. That was my biggest mistake. I am still paying off debts from 4 years ago.

10. txlawnking

txlawnking LawnSite Bronze Member

Trust me.. chill and make your wife smile... You've only got so much time on earth.. Enjoy it..BTW, I know the stress of the $10k worth of gear sitting outside, and it ain't makin' you money... At least you still have your equipment.. I sold mine last fall and I'm still paying for it.. Oh well, I sure learned a lesson I'll never forget..

Just look at the positive side.. Sounds like she's working ( you are eating )

She is supporting you ( not griping )

You can go out when the Sun shines and mow grass ( You have your health )..