Want some Cake?

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by ksss, Aug 16, 2008.

1. ksss

ksss LawnSite Fanatic

Well today I turned 40. It had been about 35 years since I had a birthday cake shaped like something. Guess I was due. My wife had a sort of surprise cake party. I thought given the heavy equipment nature of the cake you guys would like to see it. Pretty unreal how precise the gal was who built the cake which is entirely edible. Tasted dam good.

Enjoy.

Shane's 40th BDay 003.jpg

Shane's 40th BDay 020.jpg

Shane's 40th BDay 023.jpg

2. YellowDogSVC

YellowDogSVC LawnSite Gold Member
    from TX

Happy Birthday my friend! Awesome CAKE!! Must have taken some love and time to work on that.

Here's to another 40 more!!!

3. JDSKIDSTEER

JDSKIDSTEER LawnSite Bronze Member

4. Bleed Green

Bleed Green LawnSite Bronze Member

nice cake and happy b-day. must have been a tough job making that. that cake could only be better if it was yellow! Deere yellow that is haha.

5. bobcat_ron

bobcat_ron LawnSite Fanatic

Reminds me of those cake makers on the Food Network, I''ll bet the misses has an erotic cake just for you tonight!!

6. iron peddler

iron peddler LawnSite Member
    from midwest

looks pretty accurate....poor visibility, sloppy arm bushings, and that awful power tan color....just kidding happy b-day and blessing for many more!!!!!!!!!:drinkup:

7. ianh

ianh LawnSite Member

Now that's one flash cake!! HBTY :drinkup:

8. RockSet N' Grade

RockSet N' Grade LawnSite Silver Member

So does that mean you're "busy" tonight and won't be taking any phone calls? You are most fortunate to have a woman who backs you in what you do AND takes the time to show it. And you told me you were just barely old enough to drive.......sheesh! Take good care and a happy healthy one to ya........by the way, did you blow out all the candles in one breath or did it take some huffing and puffing?

9. BrandonV

BrandonV LawnSite Platinum Member

awesome cake, the shade of yellow is off a little but great effort! glad it tasted good too

10. ericmcj31

ericmcj31 LawnSite Senior Member

nice cake and detail--have fun tonight enjoying your other "presents"