want to buy hydro 4-m trimmer $1500

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by mike micklich, Apr 24, 2006.

1. mike micklich

mike micklich LawnSite Member

its 1500 bucks new unit has angle control and lots of power 3.5 horse at 8500 rpm it piggybacks onto the spindle any other users out there using it in cemeteries mostly and 2 condoplex's

2. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

do you have a pic or a link?

3. coryc_23

coryc_23 LawnSite Member

If your looking at that! Why your at it look in to the noahmowingsystem.com talk to dean really nice guy will setup you up with a good deal. This system is a mower deck that attaches to the left side of the mower deck and runs of your spindle ,buy adding a spindle on top of the one it has know. So basiclly you are getting 16" more inches of cut plus the weed eater head is attached to the bottom mulching blade. Please be for you buy check this out we use one on the schools that we do a it cuts cost in half on paying the weedeater guy. And if you talk to dean tell him that cory referred you thanks.:usflag:

4. mike micklich

mike micklich LawnSite Member

5. JJLandscapes

JJLandscapes LawnSite Senior Member

that is the most absurd thing ive ever seen... does it actually work good? if it does im sure its a time saver

6. Dashunde

Dashunde LawnSite Senior Member

I'm thinking that it would work great around flat-sided things, such as headstones, retaining walls, or fences.
    But I cant see it performing well around trees because the turf often angles up at the base. I can imagine it scalping horribly in some areas.