*****want to make $200 the easy way*****

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by toomuchtime, Jan 24, 2010.

1. toomuchtime

toomuchtime LawnSite Senior Member

Post title sounds like a scam but its not! (please dont delete this!)

Some have seen my post others have not so here we go. Im in the market for a ctl. Everyone keeps tellin me you should be able to find one for a steal theres one down the street there almost giving away. Well I cant seem to find those deals lol. Ive searched the net daill machinery trader,craigs so on. Nothing.

So heres the deal you find me a machine ill pay you $200.00. You can email me the listing, pm, or email me call what ever. If I purchase the machine your getting $200.00.

I am ready to buy cash in hand.

Here is what im looking for

Cat 287c,297c
    possibally a 287b if it is in really good shape

or

Bobcat t300,T320

Must have HIGH FLO,Enclosed Cab ac heat, Electronic coupler (power bobtach) for bobcat machines must have either sjc or acs controls.
    All machines need to have under 1200 hrs or a crazy mfg warranty lol.
    Max price is 35K

If you do find me the machine and I purchase it I will either send you the money via paypal or a postal money order which ever.
    :cool2:

Thanks

Rob

2. bobcat_ron

bobcat_ron LawnSite Fanatic

There's a bunch of Cat 287's, 297's on CatUsed.com so you can keep your money.

3. NEUSWEDE

NEUSWEDE LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Maine

4. toomuchtime

toomuchtime LawnSite Senior Member

Ron ive been on there almost daily! There isn't much in my price all show retail pricing. Most ive called on don't seem to to want to move on the price! the machines with the options I want are in the 4oK range. Ouch to much. Those that have bought used machines via dealer How much did they move on the price? How much profit do they have in these machines. This will be my first purchase in the skid industry don't know what to expect or how hard to push!

Thanks

5. cat2

cat2 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Mi

6. Bobcat'nSTL

Bobcat'nSTL LawnSite Member

7. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

8. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

9. ksss

ksss LawnSite Fanatic

I could not, with a well intended heart, recommend a CAT to anyone.

10. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

:laugh: :laugh:

Yet you'll let him buy a bobcat?!