Want to POWER WASH? - READ THIS 1st

Discussion in 'Power Washing' started by jbmillion, Dec 15, 2008.

1. FCPWLLC

FCPWLLC LawnSite Senior Member

20hp 8 gpm Pressure Pro.

It's not the equipment that makes a difference... It's the knowledge of water flow and chemistry.

Most homes washed in about an hour cleaner than the folks using high pressure and spending all day to do it.

2. hdtvluvr

hdtvluvr LawnSite Senior Member

So how do you get 100 psi out of that? And do you get 8 gpm when using 100 psi?

3. FCPWLLC

4. hdtvluvr

Are all of those nozzles low pressure? If so, what is the difference between them? I viewed the youtube link. How do you get the water to the second story of a house with that pistol type wand?

5. FCPWLLC

6. hdtvluvr

Thanks for the info. Is the ball valve with a garden hose and using house water/pressure or is it attached to your pressure washer? I've tried a ball valve with a garden hose and it won't reach the top of our 2 story house.

7. FCPWLLC

That's on the pressure washer. Down-streaming soap.

8. T.Brandon

T.Brandon LawnSite Senior Member

FCPWLLC, Lets see a pic of your rig! if you don't mind. I'm looking into getting into power washing also. What type of chemicals are you using on vinyl siding

9. garyslawn

garyslawn LawnSite Member
    from NE Ohio

been in lawn business 25 years, only pressure wash my equipment & home. Question is. How do you get the dark stains of the gutters... Thanks