Want to see some flyers that I got?

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by outrunjason, Feb 17, 2010.

1. N.TX

N.TX LawnSite Senior Member
    from TEXAS

I was just kidding about those being mine. But I will be honest ... mine are simple and cheap. They are on colored paper though....just straight to the point and bold black and thats it. I have seemed to have good luck in the past so I will see what happens this year.

2. hornett22

hornett22 LawnSite Senior Member

Tree service? I assume they have tree Insurance?

Not the same as landscape insurance,Good luck to the sap that hires them.

3. freshcut419

freshcut419 LawnSite Member

Thats what I thought too, these were from Mexico but your right dallas mexico same old same ol

4. outrunjason

outrunjason LawnSite Senior Member
    from dallas

LOL so true but I didn't say it!

5. outrunjason

from dallas

When I started I did black on white but they were at least decent. Also I have done mine black on green paper and it has done well. About 1 call per hundred or so. But this year I have finally gone to the post card.

6. N.TX

N.TX LawnSite Senior Member
    from TEXAS

Be careful about mailing out a post card. I did that and had 0 calls off of 1000 at the prime time first of march. I have done flyers and usually get 1-3 percent off of them.

7. outrunjason

from dallas

I am putting them in the crack of the doors. I figured instead of doing the paper why not just make some post cards and just put them out. I think they are 4x6. They have the general basic stuff on there and look good. Much easier to put out to. No rubber bands, no tape. Only thing is if someone has a screen door we seem to have a hard time getting them to stay.

I used to have a company put them out but no longer do that. Just to much money and I like to know they all get put out. Thanks for the heads up on that to.

8. MikeKle

MikeKle LawnSite Platinum Member

I like how they offer "weed eating" and trimming!!! I could have some fun on the phone with these goof balls!!

9. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

Man, y'all must have a whole lot of that thar "weed eatin'" goin' on down thar!

10. Richard Martin

Richard Martin LawnSite Fanatic

Now this is your basic flyer.

cheap cuts flyer_0001.jpg