Want to thank Sean Adams and moderator's for making this a GREAT SITE!!!!!

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by johnnybravo8802, Jan 20, 2010.

1. johnnybravo8802

johnnybravo8802 LawnSite Silver Member
    from Ga.

I think it's time to thank Sean Adams, the moderator's, and all the sponsor's for making this a great site!!!:clapping::clapping:I especially appreciate the effort to find a more affordable healthcare plan and the Rx cards-They didn't have to do that. I've been in the Green Industry all of my life and I love it but I never had another person to talk to about it. I've been riding my mower alone for a lot of years. It was really nice when I found this site and found others with the same interests that I have. It's tough to talk to your wife about why you keep going to the garage to stare at your new mower, for the 1000th time!!!:laugh::laugh:Women just don't understand!!!:hammerhead::hammerhead:Anyway, I appreciate all of you guys putting up with all of my BS(I have a lot!) and making this a great site. Look forward to more great years to come.!!:drinkup::drinkup:

2. Dean of Green

Dean of Green LawnSite Senior Member

:clapping: ditto
    This is a great place to interact, share thoughts, and give the wife's ear a break from green industry talk.

3. americanlawn

americanlawn LawnSite Fanatic
    from midwest

DITTO, DITTO, DITTO. This site has it all -- off topics too. I think this site shows the true heartbeat of America.......nomatter if it's the "green industry" or stuff regarding "our Country". The moderators do a superb job, and I love this site's sponsors.

Thank you lawnsite.com. You saved us money regarding equipment, products, and services. Lawnsite.com has also allowed us to meet (sometimes in person) new friends. In fact, we consider all members to be friends....may not always agree, but that's half the fun. :laugh:

Thank you very much, americanlawn :usflag::canadaflag:

4. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

:clapping::clapping::clapping: Thank you Sean, Mike, Jodi, and Charles

5. Charles

Charles Moderator Staff Member

:waving::usflag:

Last edited: Jan 21, 2010
  6. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

thanks for the kind words, we truly appreciate it :waving::clapping:

7. johnnybravo8802

from Ga.

No problem. Keep up the good work!!!:dancing:

8. johnnybravo8802

from Ga.

Come on guys, we have 95 replies for trimmer deflector's and 6 replies for this thread. Let's hear some input!!!!!!!:waving::waving:

9. Lefet

Lefet LawnSite Bronze Member

I have sat here the better part of this evening and truly "discovered" LS.
    Thank you, for all you've put into it!!!