want to TRADE --2 w/b hydr floating FOR ztr

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by alexschultz2, Oct 12, 2006.

1. alexschultz2

alexschultz2 LawnSite Member

i have a 2006 lesco 48" w/b with a floating deck and hydro. it only has 130 hours on the mower. the hydrolics were replaced at 80 hours due to lesco not putting enough fluid in the system. the hydrolics are very strong. 17 hp kawi. engine comes with a new accelerator bagger which i spent close to $400 on.

also

a 2002-2003 snapper pro w/b with a floating deck and hydro. i bought this one from my neighbor a month ago, he is really anal about his equipment and took great care of it. it doesnt have an hour meter but his lawn isnt even 2/3 of an acre, so i would say it has 50-60 hours on it. 14 hp kohler which is plenty of power. it comes with a bagger, a mulching kit, a jungle jims sulky, and 3 sets of blades (one bagging, one gator, and one regular)

i want to trade for a Z, but ill take any reasonable offers.

**im selling/trading these mowers only because i need a zeroturn and a 36" mower. there is NOTHING wrong with the mowers and if you live close by i encourage you to come test them out.**

if you live around Atlanta give me a call 678-267-6221

--Alex

the mowers are dirty

[​IMG]

2. bwallen149

bwallen149 LawnSite Member

Hello, I have the scag wildcat. Please send me a pm, I may be interested in working a trade with you. I also tried pm you, but it said you were set up not to receive messages??? Thanks...

3. alexschultz2

sorry we dont have enough replys to be able to send pm's

what condition is your wildcat in? hours, year ext..

id be interested

4. bwallen149

bwallen149 LawnSite Member

The Wildcat is in very good condition. It has 495 hours, although about 50 of those were from leaving the key on. Alway garaged, synthetic oil and filter changes every 50 hours, mainteained by the book. It has the typical srapes and scratches put has never been bent up or abused. I am part time and solo, Myself and my wife are the only people to ever set foot on it. It has scags striping kit, $300 that I don't even use because it stripes well enough for me without. I have made a homemade chute blocker and works pretty good, personaly I only use it for leaves. I only need one walkbehind, and would be very interested in the snapper plus cash. There are picture of my machine on the "Scag ZTR" thread.

5. metro36

metro36 LawnSite Silver Member

Is the deck on the snapper a 48.

6. alexschultz2

yes the deck is 48"

7. alexschultz2

bump up bump

8. kipcom

kipcom LawnSite Senior Member
    from indiana

2004 Exmark 52" deck ZTR 23hp Kaw. OCDC less than 500hrs good condition TRADE ?

9. alexschultz2

send you an email.

i forgot to add that i can put on a pallet and find a way to ship it to you.