Want To Trade 36" Exmark Metro for Larger Mower

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by pranshaw, May 25, 2009.

1. pranshaw

pranshaw LawnSite Member

I have a 36" Exmark Metro with Kawasaki Engine. I am not a professional - bought this mower to mow my own place a couple of summers ago - I was tired of working on the Craftsman I had. It didn't come with an hour meter on it but like I said I've been mowing my own yard with it for 2 summers. Like new and starts on first pull. I have changed the oil and oil filter regularly and I have an extra oil filter I'll include with it. Owners manual included as well. There is nothing wrong with this mower but I need something larger. Looking to trade for a mower of equal value with 50" plus deck size. Equal trade or I also have a a 97 Ford Ranger with a handy ladder rack that is a nice truck and ready to go to work. I live in the the East Texas area close to Tyler. I'll consider any offers/ideas. Let me know if you need any further information. Thank you for your time.

IMG00115-20090525-1823.jpg

IMG00116-20090525-1824.jpg

IMG00117-20090525-1824.jpg

IMG00118-20090525-1824.jpg

IMG00119-20090525-1825.jpg

2. ericmcj31

ericmcj31 LawnSite Senior Member

how much $$$ you want for it??

3. pranshaw

pranshaw LawnSite Member

I'm have not sure what the $ value would be. It doesn't really much wear to on it. Maybe $2750? Plus the extra set of blade I bought for it... IThanks...

4. ChunkyBeaver

ChunkyBeaver LawnSite Member
    from Ohio

thats almost what they cost new

5. ericmcj31

ericmcj31 LawnSite Senior Member

haha +1 AND the new extra set of blades?? lol

6. pranshaw

pranshaw LawnSite Member

Come on guys - I said I didn't really know and "Maybe". If you're interested make an offer.... I really don't know what they are selling for. Guess I should have done a little research prior to posting. Thanks...

7. patriotlawn375

patriotlawn375 LawnSite Member

I am actually headed down to the DFW area from AR probably this weekend. I am still confirming times with a couple of others but my trip is to look at mowers. If you havent sold it by then i'd like to take alook at it and possibly make an offer.

8. CircleC

CircleC LawnSite Senior Member
    from NW

That mower is 3800 bucks new....don't get taken advantage of. Thing looks practically brand new..... Shouldn't take less than 3Grrr

9. pranshaw

pranshaw LawnSite Member

Let me know when you get your schedule figured - I'd be glad to meet you somewhere if I haven't sold it yet. Thanks... Pete

10. Yater

Yater LawnSite Senior Member

Does that ford ranger happen to be white?