Want to Trade 72" Toro for 60"+ Dixie Chopper

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by TNT Lawncare, Apr 10, 2007.

1. TNT Lawncare

TNT Lawncare LawnSite Senior Member

I have a 2001 Toro Z-Master with just under 1100 hours on it. It has a 26 hp EFI engine. It has a 72" Super Flow deck. I am looking to trade for a similar year/hourage 60" or bigger Dixie Chopper. I have 2 other Dixies that I use and I want another to put down the same kind of cut. The Toro cuts just fine but the overall look is just a bit different as far as the stripes and everything goes. I just had this mower serviced. Tune up, oil leak fixed, oil change, new belt, new front tires. This mower will mow ALONG time on a tank of gas. The fuel economy is great because of the fuel injection. I am in Northern Indiana if interested. Thanks.

2. NewHorizon's Land

NewHorizon's Land LawnSite Senior Member

I dont have a mower to trade but I was wondering if you are interested in selling yours? If so how much?

Thanks
    Justin

3. TNT Lawncare

I suppose I could sell this and then buy one around here. I would want $6000 for it. I can put a pic up if you would like. It has as of right now, 1039 hrs. It has a fuel injected 26 hp Kohler engine. The gas mileage is awesome. You can mow forever on a tank of gas. My buddy I mow with has a 72" Dixie and has had to fill up 2 times and I haven't had to switch tanks yet. I just put a new seat on this, had an oil leak fixed, oil changed, complete tune up, and a new belt. I also have 4 or 5 sets of blades for this.

4. TNT Lawncare

Forgot to say, two new front tires also.