1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

WANTED 1 ton w/dump box

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by andy'slawncare, May 1, 2007.

1. andy'slawncare

andy'slawncare LawnSite Member

I am looking for a 1 ton truck with a dump box on it. A flatbed might work also and i could add a hoist if the price is right. I would prefer a diesel but gas will do. The truck has to have less then 100,000 miles and be under $11,000. Live in Minnesota so would prefer only people in the Midwest to reply so i could pick it up within a day's drive.
  2. vadeere

vadeere LawnSite Member

keep wishin'
  3. andy'slawncare

i have found some in trader papers and on ebay but have been to far of drives. So this truck that i am looking for is out there somewhere, just a matter of finding the person that wants to sell.
  4. shearbolt

shearbolt LawnSite Member

waterloo iowa 319-290-5296
  5. bounty21061

bounty21061 LawnSite Member

i have a 93 suoer duty with 145,00 miles or so on the truck but i put in a power stroke with around 100,000 miles on it from a 96 i think it was central hydro dump body i'll take $11,000.00 for it and if you want the plow on it which it a western ultra mount v plow add $3000.00 but it is in md
  6. Harrington Landscape

Harrington Landscape LawnSite Senior Member
    from Erie Pa

way to much for that truck
  7. earthtrends

earthtrends LawnSite Senior Member

I have a 2001 dodge 360 gas with 77,000 miles. 2wd 12 ft pto dump. I'll sell for $12,500
  8. andy'slawncare

hey thanks guys for all the posts keep them coming
  9. Swampy

Swampy LawnSite Bronze Member

May have a 94 SuperDuty up in a few months.
  10. AllSeasonsMaintenance

AllSeasonsMaintenance LawnSite Member

5.4 V8 super duty, 4x4, gas, red, grey interior, regular cab with just under 75,000 miles. XLT loaded with fisher ez dumper insert with high screen sides and roll cover, also meyer 8' ez mount plow. I bought a crew cab this one needs to go but im in CONNECTICUT. WILL TAKE $9,500.00