1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

WANTED: 48" or 52" W/B

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Brian B, Sep 21, 2006.

1. Brian B

Brian B LawnSite Senior Member

just like the title says... i want a 48" or 52" walk behind mower. i really want an exmark turf tracer hp or just a plain turf tracer. hydro is a must. the ECS controls would be nice too. if you got one let me know and post some pics.

2. Brian B

3. beautifullawns

beautifullawns LawnSite Senior Member

I'm selling my Wright Velke. 48" hydro with trac vac collection.

4. Dubster10

Dubster10 LawnSite Member

I have a 52" 2005 EXmark Turf Tracer for sale, hydro, ecs. Here are some pics and I live about 5mins from downtown cincy, I saw you were in ohio not sure how far from cincy you are but could arrange to meet you if you are still looking for one.

5. Dubster10

Dubster10 LawnSite Member

6. Brian B

ok. thank you. i might be interested. ill get back to you. it looks like a great mower.
  7. Brian B

how much would you want???
  8. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

you are not allowed to post an email address at the site...list your phone number and ask that they give you a call
  9. Modifier

Modifier LawnSite Member

I tried to pm you but it wouldn't let me. I am very interested in your mower. My JD walk behind has quit on me, and I need to finish out the season. What price are you asking? Also, what hours are on it, any repairs it needs, etc? Thanks!

I guess reply back here if it doesn't work to pm me. I will check this thread. If we work something out, I will post my phone number, etc.

10. Sturmgewehr

Sturmgewehr LawnSite Member

Hay :waving: I'm in Cincinnati give me a call: 513-703-4807

Jeff aka Sturmgewehr