WANTED: Bobcat ZTR 61"

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by supercuts, Jun 18, 2009.

1. supercuts

supercuts LawnSite Silver Member

i know they are similar, i dont think my dealer is able to look up the parts, ill have to ask them

2. supercuts

how many cc's are the hydro pumps on those?

3. grassmanvt

grassmanvt LawnSite Senior Member

Should be the same, I get all my parts at the bobcat dealer since my bunton dealer went out of business.

4. grassmanvt

Not sure, any way to tell?

5. supercuts

only to check mowers stats i guess or manual

6. grassmanvt

I can check with my dealer, he will know... How about the older one for 4k, choice of the newer ones at 5k. I want to buy two new ones by the end of the month.

7. supercuts

still looking. im looking for a deal, someone who wants quick cash. 61" bobcat ZT/predator/procat. for $7000 ill spend the extra $1500 and buy a brand new one with a warrantee.

8. supercuts

still looking, again, if you have one and want fast cash we can talk. im looking for a deal and im not in any hurry, its really only a spare for this year and wont be in service until next year. so your not doing well with your business and want to off load your 61" bobcat ZTR quick, lets get in touch

9. HenryB

HenryB LawnSite Bronze Member

How much are you looking to spend?

10. supercuts

im looking spend $8500 on a new one. to save money im opting to go used. it would have to be quite a bit less then new since ill most likely be giving up the warrante, low finacing, and the most reliable part of the machines life. drop me a line with a brief descrition of your mower, age, hrs, engine type/hp, mower model, etc and ill talk numbers