Wanted: Bullrider Sulky

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Lynden-Jeff, Jan 27, 2007.

1. Lynden-Jeff

Lynden-Jeff LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey,

Looking for a used or new bullrider sulkey. Must be willing to ship to Canada, we can work out shipping. PM if you have one for sale.

Cheers
    Jeff

2. happy

happy LawnSite Member

I have a rocket wheels sulky made by trimmer trap very slightly used. Nice sulky with the swivel wheels while you stay firmly behind the walk behind mower. $150 I have another sulky that I am sure you are not interested in, but I'll throw it out there. It is a older used a lot, could use new bearings, sulky by Jungle Jims. $50 It is the trailering style that has the fixed wheels that do not swivel. If these could be of any use call me at (937)456-2826

3. Lynden-Jeff

Lynden-Jeff LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey,

Is the rocket wheels an older one of the bull rider? I May be interested in both. Can you throw up some pics?

Cheers!

Jeff

4. happy

happy LawnSite Member

the rocket wheels is the version just before the Bull rider. I currently do not own a walk behind. So no need for these. When we used to run 2 walk behinds we had a set of rocket wheels on the one walk behind and loved it. I will take some digital pics tomorrow and call me with your email address and i will send the pics to you. I have never put any pics up on here before, so i am not sure how to do it. Guess someday i will just have to jump in and try. anyhow call me (937)456-2826 and leave your email address on the machine and i will get those emailed to you. thank you