WANTED: Exmark Lazer

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Josh.S, Jul 25, 2008.

1. Josh.S

Josh.S LawnSite Bronze Member

I am in the market for an exmark lazer. Either 60 or 66" deck, I haven't decided which.

The machine needs to be clean with less than 1000 hours and a 2005 or newer. I live in Lima OH (45806) and would be willing to drive a few hours to pick up the machine. Please PM me if you have anything...

- Josh

2. Josh.S

Bump!........

3. jdogg399

jdogg399 LawnSite Member

i don't have lazer but nice scag 61 ztr cheap let me know about 1or 2 away from u

4. RLC LLC

RLC LLC LawnSite Member

5. Josh.S

Price seems a little high on that one.

My dealer will sell me a 2007 Lazer 60" deck w/ 28hp Kohler EFI w/ 150 hours for $7800 OTD.

6. RLC LLC

RLC LLC LawnSite Member

this has a ultravac quick dump bagger....make me an offer. (if i remember correctly, the bagger was around $2700.00 or so)

7. Godfather

Godfather LawnSite Member

2006.. exmark 30 hp kohler... 60 in trition... 150 hrs ... perfect maintenence record and treated like a baby...

8. Josh.S

How much are you asking?

9. Godfather

Godfather LawnSite Member

well, right now i just graduated from high school ( i have 10 lawns in the neighborhood) and would like to finish the season... i will have to do some research on the price.... but when you see how well it is taken care of you will think it is showroom new.

10. cgrappler135

cgrappler135 LawnSite Member

Then why even post that you have a mower for sale if you aren't even selling it yet??? :hammerhead: