WANTED front runner snow blower

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Jimslawncareservice, Oct 17, 2008.

1. Jimslawncareservice

Jimslawncareservice LawnSite Platinum Member
    from mn

Does anyone have one for sale or know anyone or place that would?

2. milike

milike LawnSite Member
    from MI

that would? ... whaT????:confused:

3. Mowingman

Mowingman LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Texas

There is no such thing. You should have bought a Grasshopper if you wanted attachments. Exmark only offers a snow blade. no blower.

4. Jimslawncareservice

from mn

they used too., Bercomark? not sure of the spelling, picked it for the 07 season and early 08 season but are sold out now and not making them til next year.

5. Mowingman

from Texas

I have not heard of that brand. I do not think you will see them making any more of those. Exmark is supposed to be stopping production of the Frontrunner. No Frontrunners = no need for more attachments to be produced.

6. Jimslawncareservice

from mn

front runners are still going to be made. dealer was on the phone with rep today. Bercomark? is a sub manufacture, they make the snow blower for the navigater and they make snow blowers for atvs as well. Gravely has snow blowers for thier ztr but another company make them, rudd i believe.

7. Mowingman

from Texas

Several dealers have been told the Frontrunner is going away due to low sales. I guess we will just have to wait and see.

8. Jimslawncareservice

from mn

dealer was in nebraska and got a look at the new z's and was assured then and today they will not be going away. there was a big demand for them this year which is why bercomark is suppose to make more snowblowers. Guys up here in snow county are getting sick of jd tractor mowers and not everyone has a grass hopper dealer around, plus thier snow blowers are 60'' wide way too big for side walks.

9. Cooter

Cooter LawnSite Senior Member
    from NE Iowa

Can you still get the broom for these?

10. Jimslawncareservice

from mn

Its not listed on thier web site so i am not sure. i know of a dealer that may have one.