1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

wanted in sarasota

Discussion in 'Employment' started by Nicdv1, Dec 17, 2007.

1. Nicdv1

Nicdv1 LawnSite Member

looking for a trustworthy expirenced person to work in sarasota florida pm me for more details.
  2. wetspanner

wetspanner LawnSite Member

Its a long shot but here goes.

First off hi to you,

Second, I am English, currently in the U.K. looking to relocate with family and looking to find a job then we can get things underway!?!

Currently managing a lawn treatment business (not mine) with over 3500 customers, fertilising, weedkilling, lawn disease control, equipment and mower maintenance etc, etc.

Hard working, honest, reliable and willing to sign a multiyear contract for the right job. Not looking for a big company where you are just a number, a small team is more my thing where what you do matters and customer care matters.

Please mail me for any further info / chat etc.

Thanks for your time in this matter.

Kind regards.

Peter Harrison.

edit - you can't post an email address at the site. List your phone number or ask for their number in order to contac. Thanks, Mike
  3. Nicdv1

Nicdv1 LawnSite Member

so you are looking to relocate over here? do you have a visa? If you dont I think its going to be difficult for you to work over here. send me a PM id like to talk more,thanks
  4. wetspanner

All the very best to you for 2008. Thanks for your reply.

I have tried to pm you but it says I cannot use that service?!?
    I have tried listing my email address and that go removed.
    m a r m a n s a l @ a o l . c o m
    See if you get this?

5. jds720

jds720 LawnSite Senior Member

ya kinda wierd
  6. wetspanner

Many thanks for your constructive comment.................. wierd maybe, but never boring. Have a nice day. :walking: