WANTED Isuzu NPR w/landscape body

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by mudwisr2, Apr 29, 2007.

1. mudwisr2

mudwisr2 LawnSite Senior Member

Like title says. Single cab preferably diesel. Here is the catcher....I dont want to spend more than about $10K. Anyone looking to get rid of one somewhat close to the Memphis, TN area or know of a good place to get one?? I am ready to buy!

2. Tony Clifton

Tony Clifton LawnSite Senior Member

I have one that I may consider selling. I would probably want a bit more than 10k but would consider it. It is a '95 diesel auto with an 18' body.

3. mudwisr2

could you send me some info/specs on it and possibly a pic or two?

4. Tony Clifton

I will get the mileage etc. when it comes in tonight. I actually just started a picture thread call my turn to share pics in the pictures forum. There is a picture of one that is almost identical to it on there. The diesel one has a fold down side so it does not have the trimmer racks. If I had to guess I would say the mileage was in the 145-155k range. It has a 135 hp Isuzu diesel if I am not mistaken.

5. mudwisr2

Let me know when you get the info. Pm me with it or put it on here

Thanks

6. Tony Clifton

It is a 1995 W45 Tiltmaster. The mileage is is right at about 164k. The interior is kinda rough, the seats are torn in the usual spot that they tear on these trucks. The outside is in fair shape, it is not bad looking driving down the road, if you get close and start looking it has some dents here and there, and the bumper is bent. I bought the truck about 5-6 years ago and we have not put one dent on it, and have only had to replace the harmonic balancer and break rotors, and that was all soon after we bought the truck. The landscape body is an 18' Womack with the storage cages up front, top one locks. The passenger side folds down, and the rear gate is spring assist. The truck body was brand new when we bought the truck and is in excellent shape. There really aren't any problems with the truck, in fact the guy driving the truck wanted to know why I was thinking about selling it when I asked him the mileage. The only reason I would be willing to sell is to use the cash for marketing purposes, and we would finance a new truck.

7. Lawnworks

Lawnworks LawnSite Fanatic
    from usa

How much you want?

8. Tony Clifton

Asking 11K.

9. mudwisr2

can you get some pics of the exterior and interior?

10. Tony Clifton

If I am still at the office when it comes in I will try to get some tonight. Otherwise I will get them to you by tomorrow night.