Wanted: Isuzu Truck With Landscape Bed

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by bryand28, Mar 24, 2004.

1. bryand28

bryand28 LawnSite Member

Guys i'm looking to buy an isuzu truck with a landscape bed on it... if u have one or know who has one for sale, i'd like to know about it .. THANKS

2. east sooke man

east sooke man LawnSite Member

3. bryand28

bryand28 LawnSite Member

yea i looked... all of them have boxes, i wanted the open bed. i've missed out on 2 already, they just dont last long enough for me to get to em

4. Avery

Avery LawnSite Bronze Member

Good luck! I had a heck of a time finding one last year. Finally found on at a dealership in Atlanta Ga.

5. bryand28

bryand28 LawnSite Member

no kidding . They are hard to find . i called about 2 in north atlanta but they had already been sold.... the boxes arent that hard to find but i want the open bed

6. exmarkjockey

exmarkjockey LawnSite Member

bryand28, My dealer always keeps one in stock. Of course we may be too far away for you, but if you are really serious about one let me know and I can get you his number.

7. bryand28

bryand28 LawnSite Member

thanks exmark.... does he ever have any early to mid 90's models...although i'd LOVE a newer one, i wanna try one for a bit before spending a FORTUNE on one.lol

8. Tony Clifton

Tony Clifton LawnSite Senior Member

Bryan, I have one that is for sale, great truck we just need another dump truck right now. Mine is a 1995 diesel w/18' bed, fold down side, and the basket at the front. It runs great, usd dailynsis worn and dirty but outsid is pretty good.

9. bryand28

bryand28 LawnSite Member

tony, i'm interested in it. email me and give me some details (mileage, price, etc. ) at Bryand28@aol.com..... thanks

10. Avery

Avery LawnSite Bronze Member

New ones are not that much. You may be suprised. Cheaper than a P/U, trailer combo.