Wanted John Deere 757

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Mike Blevins, May 18, 2008.

1. Mike Blevins

Mike Blevins LawnSite Bronze Member

I have a friend who is in the market for a John deere 757 54". Anybody?

2. dcgreenspro

dcgreenspro LawnSite Senior Member
    from PA

I have a 777 6o in 27 w/ striping kit and a blade blocker that I am going to be selling. Would he be interested in that? I believe it has less than 500 hours but I need to check.

3. Mike Blevins

I would have to ask him. He don't own a computer and hears me talk about lawnsite all the time. He ask me to post the want ad. I would say he probably would be depending on the usual price,shape,year,etc.

4. Captain cut-some-grass

Captain cut-some-grass LawnSite Member

I dont know why any one would want a 757 or any JD product. we went through 5 of them before we changed to ferris. There nothing but trouble at least they are in Arkansas

5. Mike Blevins

I personally don't like the John Deere zero turns either. He likes them so I told him I would list this for him. I tried out a 757 this past winter and it was alright. Deere is about number 4 or 5 on the list for me.

6. Captain cut-some-grass

Captain cut-some-grass LawnSite Member

How do you like that SCAG? Never been around one myself

7. Mike Blevins

I love the new Scag. I demoed Deere,Hustler,Exmark, and Badboy this past winter. Scag is where its at. Do yourself a favor and go demo one. But be ready to buy.:usflag:

8. dcgreenspro

dcgreenspro LawnSite Senior Member
    from PA

I bought the Deere in Nov of 04. I'll try and get some picks on sometime this week.