1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Wanted: Jungle Wheels

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Tyler Nash, May 9, 2000.

1. Tyler Nash

Tyler Nash LawnSite Member

I am sure the subject says it all, but I am looking for a used set of Jungle Wheels. I have a single wheeled velke now and hate it and now I need Jungle Wheels. If you have some please let me know. <br>Thanks, Tyler
  2. Mowman

Mowman LawnSite Senior Member

Tyler, check into a PRO-SLIDE. It has no wheels so it leaves no tire tracks in the lawn,just a nice stripe. You can check them out on their website novaecorp.com<br>Let me know what you think. I love mine. Mowman
  3. Tyler Nash

I just bought a used 2-wheel Velke that is in great condition for $150, so I am no longer in the market. I do, however, need to sell my old 1 wheel Velke if anyone is interested.
  4. Evan528

Evan528 LawnSite Silver Member

how much do you want for it?
  5. steve

steve LawnSite Member

Hey Tyler I'm a dealer in New York State and I have a jungle wheels with very little time on it and i'm interested in a swap with your Velke. How good of shape is your velke???<p>Email me if your interested<br>thecuttingedge@thebiz.net
  6. Tyler Nash

Hey guys, give me about a week or so to figure out if I like my new Velke and then I will put a price on it and get rid of the single wheeled one. I have used it for about 5 years and it has some miles on it. The frame itself is just fine and the wheel assembly was replaced last year. It works fine and sure as hell beats walking. Give me a little time and I will sell it. <br>Later.