WANTED: Manager/foremen full time

Discussion in 'Employment' started by meets1, Sep 24, 2007.

1. meets1

meets1 LawnSite Gold Member

Experienced Lawn Care, Landscape, Construction company. Looking for a self starting individual to head up day to day operations. Mowing, maintaince, 4 step fert/ spray programs, snow removal, landscape, etc. Located in NW Iowa. PM me for any questions and your interest.

2. MFS

MFS LawnSite Member

HI bobby here I would like to know more. I am living in nebraska at the time. i have been working for a company based out of Atlanta and they do bases i have to go back down there to fix a miss up on a sprinkler system that they installed. You can call me at 402-619-8072

3. meets1

Tell me what you want to know in more detail and we'll go from there.

4. MFS

MFS LawnSite Member

Well what are you willing to pay? what are the hours? is this a labor job or a forman job? I have 7 years in the landscaping. I worked for one of the largest military landscape companys in the us. i would just like to know what you offer. Also do you have a website that I can see so of your work not saying that you arent great or anything. I would just like to look. You can call me also

5. meets1

Hey - yes there will be some labor involved of course. Even I am out there on somedays!

Lawn crew organization - overlap into spray teck field along with landscape jobs that we do. The construction end of it is istall decks, fencing, stuff on that order.

No website at this time.

6. MFS

MFS LawnSite Member

Coll I know there is labor involved. Are you looking for a laborer or a forman thats what I ment sorry about that. I am willing to relocate what is the pay