Wanted: One Ton Dump Truck

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by LunarLandscape, Jan 2, 2008.

1. LunarLandscape

LunarLandscape LawnSite Member

Hello, I am from chicago, IL looking to buy a used dump truck. The make does not matter, but looking for a decent truck that runs/drives/looks good. If you have one for sale or know of something please let me know. I would like it to be local but a short drive is ok...

2. LunarLandscape

anything out there???

3. teeca

teeca LawnSite Bronze Member

i will send you a message in the next few day's.. i will have more details.. 97' ford (not sure of the year), but it's a f350; 2wd; white in color; auto; fi460; 9' dump bed w/ a power lift gate; fold down sides; good tires; brakes; only problems that i know of are: needs new fuel pump in rear tank (has 2 tanks), dump bed is not working (i think it's the solinoid on the pump, but it will be repaired our winter project). it has a plow, but not sure if it will be sold with it or not yet.

4. teeca

milage is 88-90k

5. LunarLandscape

teeca, let me know, and also if you a a picture. Thank you..

6. SLC  LLC

SLC LLC LawnSite Senior Member

Can you post some pics of the truck?

7. teeca

i will get pics first part of next week.. also i forgot to mention that it has a 'toolbox' between the cab and bed.. about 24" wide, has access strait thru and 2 doors on each side (1 top and 1 bottom) the locks work, and i have the keys!!

8. LunarLandscape

still looking

9. Noot Dogg

Noot Dogg LawnSite Member

How much are you looking to spend?? I know of a 2002 GMC that will be for sale soon.

10. LunarLandscape

what are you asking for the truck, any other details you know of at the moment??