WANTED: PowerHouse Prodigy Skid Steer/Toro Dingo, Boxer [WILL PAY CA$H]

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by TimTim2008, Nov 22, 2008.

1. Lawnworks

Lawnworks LawnSite Fanatic
    from usa

I have seen them on ebay.

2. ilc79

ilc79 LawnSite Member

yeah me too but its not the good one or the one im looking for i want the original toro one that anbo makes.

3. Lawnworks

Lawnworks LawnSite Fanatic
    from usa

Have you rented one before? I rented one for a job and really didn't like it on a dingo.

4. The Elements Group

The Elements Group LawnSite Senior Member

dont get a kanga! NO POWER!!! only boxer or dingo! i am looking also and also located in ga i am near gainesville ga . the only good thing about the kanga deal is the implements. you would have to bury the machine. of course this is my professional opinion which comes from exp. i am pretty sure the attachments will fit. also look on craigs list ive seen a few on there good luck

5. Littlea

Littlea LawnSite Member

I have a contact then has Prodigy. Call Brian Reeves at Compact Power. He sells a ton of Prodigy(s) and many other used mini-skids.

800.476.9673 (229)

6. Littlea

Littlea LawnSite Member

His name is Brian Reeves and he can be reached at 800.476.9673 (229) He has a ton of these things.

7. Horizon Lawn

Horizon Lawn LawnSite Member

I have an 07 323 Dingo for sale with less than 200 hrs on it. I bought it brand new and just havent used it very much. I will take payoff for it if someone is interested. It has the high speed auger head, oversized bucket, three in one multitool, trailer hitch, and a 30 inch auger. I would take 17,000 for all of it. If interested i can get some pics up first of next week.

8. TimTim2008

TimTim2008 LawnSite Bronze Member

how much he wants for them?

9. TimTim2008

TimTim2008 LawnSite Bronze Member

thanks agaain

10. ajo771

ajo771 LawnSite Member