Wanted:SCAG 52" or larger zero turn

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by joedollar1, May 11, 2010.

1. joedollar1

joedollar1 LawnSite Member

Hello, I'm looking to purchase a Scag Zero turn 52" or larger. I'm located in Metro Atlanta but will travel anywhere is Georgia to pickup. I have cash in hand, please post what you have or call Joe @ 678-614-8192. Thanks

2. tigerfan88

tigerfan88 LawnSite Member
    from SC

used or new?

3. joedollar1

New or used, I'm looking for a better price than retail. Thanks

4. BigGreen1

BigGreen1 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ohio

5. tigerfan88

tigerfan88 LawnSite Member
    from SC

what makes you think you deserve a better price than anyone else???

6. joedollar1

Tigerfan88 do you have a mower for sale? I would imagine with the current economic state everyone is looking for the best price they can find.

7. southern indiana guy

southern indiana guy LawnSite Member

I tried to call but their is no answer. I left you a message. I am going to buy two mowers tomorrow but could possible pick up a third. Call me if back if you want any info. I am trading in my scag and switching brands but can get a great deal on the Scags. Only reason I am switching brands is because I have been demoing different brands and found one that I can get better deals on. Myself and another guy is switching and buying together and saving a ton.

8. joedollar1

BigGreen1 I appreciate the link, but this mower is in Nebraska. Shipping may put it over the top. May be a better deal for a local buyer. But man that is a nice mower for sure!

9. greenspacedesign

greenspacedesign LawnSite Member

Southern Indiana Guy, I am in Indy. Looking for a good deal on a mower as well. Any additional breaks for a third mower?
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. southern indiana guy

southern indiana guy LawnSite Member

Yes we can get deeper discounts up to four mowers and then it pretty much levels off. You can call me if you want more info. 812-431-8804. I do not sale mowers I am a lawn guy too and that is why I went through and decided to network together just to try and save myself some money and who ever else is in need of a new mower that wants to save a few dollars along the way.