1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

wanted scag v ride

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by olaf valle, Mar 1, 2013.

1. olaf valle

olaf valle LawnSite Member

wanted scag v ride with low hours. will travel up to 5 hours away from chicago

2. olaf valle

no one? still looking

3. GRASS CUTS LLC

GRASS CUTS LLC LawnSite Member

Hello I have a 36 inch model with under 20 hrs. on it for $6700.00 obo. I live in Sheboygan,WI. Thanks Troy

4. GRASS CUTS LLC

GRASS CUTS LLC LawnSite Member

Just checking if you are interested before I post it on craigslist. You keeping up with the snow? I feel your pain, we just had 15 inches last week.

5. wjrlandscaping

wjrlandscaping LawnSite Member

I have a 48 and 52 both with under 15hrs on them. Pretty much new. I bought last fall but I'm only really going to use 1 this year. Make me an offer, I live in NW Indiana 5 min from Chicago.

6. olaf valle

what are you asking? can't pm you

7. olaf valle

thanks I have a 36 already, looking for a 48.

8. wjrlandscaping

7250 for 48 and 7600 for 52

9. loupiscopolandscaping

loupiscopolandscaping LawnSite Senior Member

I was quoted 6200 for a new 36 vride by my dealer without even haggling on the price..scag has fleet pricing till the end of the month on brides...I laugh at the people selling the same mower for more then a new one will cost...I will be purchasing one by the end of the month:walking:

10. wjrlandscaping

Actually the price on the 36" V Ride (Not B RIDE) is $6,269.99 plus taxes (including promotional fleet pricing). Now, I'm selling a 48" or 52" with less than 15 hrs. on both. Do your full research and you will see that there is a significant price increase from 36 to 48 or 52! Fleet pricing on 48" is $7,159.99 and 52" is $7,699.99 PLUS TAXES (Illinois Tax Rate is 10%) Calculate THAT!!!!! I'm not trying to rip any one off here and if they don't like my price than don't worry about my deal. Move on to the next one! If you read the Thread you would see that the interested person already owns a 36" and he knows what they go for.
    Have a great day! :weightlifter:
    Let me plug this CO. since I put info out there. http://www.russopower.com/store/power-equipment/commercial-lawn-mowers/stand-on/