1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Wanted to buy: Landscape trailer - willing to travel a ways

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by mowinginva, Feb 11, 2008.

1. mowinginva

mowinginva LawnSite Senior Member

Looking for a 14' or 16' by 6.5' trailer. Will be willing to travel a ways to pick it up. Thanks
  2. ccoolscrib

ccoolscrib LawnSite Member

3. GreenerSideLC

GreenerSideLC LawnSite Member

I have a 2002 heavy duty 6.5 X 14 single axle trailer that Im sellin this Spring. heavy duty as in all box/square tubing even on the top rail. I added brakes and a brake- away kit, redid the wiring last spring and added a junction box at the plug. It has a Buyers 3 trimmer rack, 1 blower rack and a truck box on the front rail (a little beatup got it free from my dump diver friend). It does need new tires and could probably use a little paint but other than that excellent condition. I dont have any pics yet but if your interested let me know and I ll try to get them within the week. Ill probably ask $1200 as is.
  4. Mike Blevins

Mike Blevins LawnSite Bronze Member

I have a 6 1/2' by 12' with drop gate. New tires great condition. Just down the road in Bristol. I know you said 14 ft or above but thought i would let you know. It also has a brand new jungle jims blower rack on it also. $900 OBO. PM me if your interested.
  5. GreenN'Clean

GreenN'Clean LawnSite Bronze Member

I have a single axle 7 x 14 practically brand new willing to sacrifice for $1,000 firm....
    I hauled a 61' and 60" ztr with a push mower
  6. mowinginva

7. Drew Gemma

Drew Gemma LawnSite Bronze Member

i have a 6.8 x 18 ft ramp gate tandem axel rough shape 800 i built a gate the old one sucked i also have a ballard gate lift extra 100 all stainless.
  8. mowinginva

Thanks, but I think we'd like to stay with a 14' or 16'.
  9. dave k

dave k LawnSite Bronze Member

I have a 7X16 V nose for sale, it is a Hercules Homestaeder trailer, garage kept, landscape package, tandem flex axles, white in color, side vents and roof vent, used twice weekly, have on order a 8' wide for my Toro sidewinder, I'm asking 3500.00
  10. mowinginva

That would be more than we want to pay, but thanks for the response.