Wanted Used 36-48 wb

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by bonddude, Dec 26, 2007.

1. bonddude

bonddude LawnSite Member

I would like to buy an older walk behind mower. Trying to start up a small lawn business for over the summer. Would consider anything under 1,000. Let me know. Thanks
    -Matt

2. scaglawnsnj

scaglawnsnj LawnSite Senior Member
    from nj

hello,
    I have a older scag walkbehind. It runs great. It is a belt drive, manual blade engage. 950.00 also comes w catcher.

3. bonddude

bonddude LawnSite Member

Sorry to change the topic but is a plugger a good investment because I believe you can get a quite a bit of money off of plugging for very little work. Any help for me would be great and if anyone has any of the metioned things above ( walk behind or a wb plugger ) that would be great.
    -Matt

4. Metro Lawn

Metro Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

I have a very nice Bob-Cat 36" mower with under 500 hours for $950, also have a very nice walk behind aerator for $1000 (less than 200 hours)
    John (586) 634-2904

5. DAR57

DAR57 LawnSite Member
    from NW Ohio

I have a 36" wb Red hawk and a Pluggr in excellent shape that I am looking to sell both. Willing to sell both very resonable. Great equipment- just a little nervous about the winter. I am in NW Ohio. 30 minutes from Toledo.

6. bonddude

bonddude LawnSite Member

whats your guys' take on the aerators? Are they a good source of money. How often do you need to aerate (begining/end of season ? thanks

7. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

i have a 52'' scag i am selling if that might work, and a rider and a dethatcher

8. bonddude

bonddude LawnSite Member

Is the plugger/ arator a good idea instead. Just curious because I love mowing/lawn work and would like to do it as a summer job.

9. DAR57

DAR57 LawnSite Member
    from NW Ohio

What do you mean by instead? If you love mowing/lawn work I believe you are on the right track..........."Do what you love-love what you do". Just do it the right way! The only thing is as a summer job it starts in April, ends in Nov..

10. bonddude

bonddude LawnSite Member

Dar what would you like for both? Or seperate? Thanks on my way to success lol.