WANTED: Used Spray Truck

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by kendricklawns, Dec 18, 2007.

1. kendricklawns

kendricklawns LawnSite Member

I am looking for a used spray truck close to Missouri. Anyone have one for sale or know of any dealers around my area?

Kricket

2. loser135

loser135 LawnSite Member
    from TN

3. drumbo

drumbo LawnSite Senior Member

KENDRICK! Glad to see you on here! You finally found us. You out plowing at all?

4. kendricklawns

Yes,this is a nice site for equipment.I have been plowing and no major break downs yet...knock on wood.Hows your plowing going.Its been a nice winter so far hasnt it.Im in the market for a tailgate salt spreader,i had an old one i used but i backed into a pole when i was plowing and demolished it.Oh well im using my push spreaders for now and they work fine..just dont want to get out of the truck...lol

5. drumbo

drumbo LawnSite Senior Member

I just traded my tailgate spreader off to a dealer in STL for a Fisher Poly V-box. I have used it a few times already and I must say, WOW! I love that thing.

6. kendricklawns

Well,ill keep looking,not to enthused on paying new prices for one and all the parking lots i do can be managed with my fertilzer spreaders,all driveways and smaller parking lots.I saw you new truck one day when i was dumping leaves...very sharp!