1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Wanted: used Toro WB parts

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Lawncareguy, Jan 17, 2010.

1. Lawncareguy

Lawncareguy LawnSite Member

I bought a Toro 52" WB belt drive and is is missing some of the drive parts. I need the left side drive belt, pulley, transmission shaft, bearing and long metal rod for steering/braking.

I also need the long threaded rods for adjusting deck and 4 pins that hold deck to cradle.

Can anyone help me before I make a new parts order?

PM me if you have a mower that is shot or was in a fire or something. Model is a 30114 52"

I need a good 14-17 hp motor also but will make another thread for it.

edit - you can't post an email address at the site. thanks, Mike
  2. B&B LAWN

B&B LAWN LawnSite Senior Member

Ive got a 44" toro for sale. $2200 OBO
  3. Lawncareguy

I just need an engine and about $100 worth of parts and I will have a complete mower.

4. torotorotoro

torotorotoro LawnSite Senior Member

i have all the parts you need. i had the same mower but i blew a moter , then i striped it of all usable parts.they now sit on my shelf for parts on the rest of my fleet. i can send pictures.i would want $220 for everything.you pay shipping. let me know if you are interested. Bill
  5. Lawncareguy

Yes, I am interested. Can you email me at dzney52@yahoo.com with a parts list and cost. I found a 17hp Kaw here locally for $250 with elec start so all I need is the parts:

left drive pulley
    left drive belt
    left peerless transmission shaft extention w/keyway
    left bearing that holds shaft
    4 pins that suspend deck
    both sets of long threaded rods for deck adjustment(all parts)

I also need a couple other springs etc that I can finalize with you when you email me. I can pull part numbers from the manual so we can verify.

Email me and let me know what you have and how much. I can do paypal.