wanted velky

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by laylow1994, Nov 23, 2006.

1. laylow1994

laylow1994 LawnSite Member

anyone have a velky for sale let me know..... frank
    Reliance Lawn Maintenance
    Brandon florida

2. cclc1021

cclc1021 LawnSite Member

Are you looking 4 one that's says Velky on it? If not I have a brand new one that was never used and I'm located in Maryland.

3. Jason Rose

Jason Rose LawnSite Fanatic

I have a single wheel Vleke I'd be willing to part with. I bought it used off Ebay and never got a mower to attach it too. It's in pretty good shape but looks more worn than it is. All the bushings are solid. I had to purchace a new mount for the mower because it did not include one. Tire is slim on tread, but they really don't need tread anyway... I could sell it for $130 including shipping (that's a loss to me after I had to buy the new parts for it).

You can't PM me yet but reply on here if you are interested and I'll get you my phone # then. I'm going to be kinda busy the next couple days but after that I could get it out and dusted off and take a couple pics if you are interested.

4. laylow1994

laylow1994 LawnSite Member

would it fit a 32" toro walk behind????

5. Jason Rose

Jason Rose LawnSite Fanatic

Not 100% sure... I know that some mower brands require a longer connecting arm than others, thought it was Toro that needed the longer one? I'm pretty sure the one I have is the standard length, but i'll have to measure it to see.