Wanted: Walker Ghs 26hp Or 20hp

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by SpruceLandscape, Oct 25, 2006.

1. SpruceLandscape

SpruceLandscape LawnSite Senior Member
    from ohio

I'm looking to find a low hour Walker GHS 20 or (preferably) 26hp EFI mower. I don't need it for this season, so if someone is looking to get rid of one after this fall, be sure to let me know. Would prefer 9.5 bushel but I am pretty flexible. If you have attachments such as bed edger or aerator, would also be willing to work something out on those as well. Thanks, Chuck

2. metro36

metro36 LawnSite Silver Member

It might be a little far away but I know of this one in vermont. It is a 26 efi with a dethatcher . It has 760 hours. I am not selling this unit but I know the guy who is. The zip code is 05155 if you want to mapquest it.

http://www.brownenterprises.net/used_equipment.htm

3. MLI

MLI LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ma

Has lessthan 200 hrs currently. Also comes with dethatcher unit. Im only looking to sell for the payoff....approx $7500. Im switching back to walkbehinds.

4. SpruceLandscape

from ohio

what is your zip code MLI? I'll check mapquest to guess the trip mileage. Any pics you can send? what size hopper?

5. MLI

MLI LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ma

9.5 20 hp......zip is 02190 Weymouth Ma. Give me your email and I'll get some pics for you tommorrow...thankx!:)

6. SpruceLandscape

from ohio

7. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

you are not allowed to post an email address at the site...list your phone number and they can contact you that way

8. SpruceLandscape

from ohio

whoops, sorry... business cell: 440-915-1750