Wanted: Wells Cargo Enclosed Trailer 7 x 14

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by apexlawn03, Feb 27, 2008.

1. apexlawn03

apexlawn03 LawnSite Member

Wanted wells cargo brand trailer with rear ramp and side door or a 8 x 16 wells cargo brand trailer with ramp in rear and side door. road house trailer I think are made by wells cargo trailers. Does anyone have 1 for sale and or any information about buying and setting one up for lawn care equipment. I quoted a price: new around 6000.oo , 7 x 14 new v nose side door ,
    ramp rear door ,road house brand. 20 year floor and 1/4 inch plywood side walls and a couple lites inside and roof rasied to 6ft 6inches:usflag:

any suggestions or comments would be great thank you:dancing:

2. apexlawn03

:usflag:wanted to buy used trailer

3. apexlawn03

wanted a new or used enclosed trailer 8 x 16 or 7 x 14 or 16 ?:usflag:

4. CALandscapes

CALandscapes LawnSite Senior Member

I have a Pace Journey 7x14 outfitted out with trimmer racks, shovel racks, etc that I'd sell for the right offer..

BUT... I'm in Louisiana..

5. apexlawn03

you are to far away thanks for reply. do you like trailer and why do you want to sell it? has it been a good trailer? :usflag:

6. CALandscapes

CALandscapes LawnSite Senior Member

No complaints other than the wiring for the lights on the fenders is run in a way that, with a lot of use, the wires eventually wear down from touching the tires..

Other than that it's been a great trailer.

I'd like to sell in order to buy something larger; perhaps an 8x20 or 8x24.. I'd like to be able to fit EVERYTHING we might need in to one trailer..

One suggestion: Make sure that you don't under buy yourself. I'm obviously wishing that I would have bought bigger.

7. apexlawn03

I have looked at many trailers and agree not to under buy trailer size. 8 x 16 is what I need. :usflag: good luck selling:dancing: