1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Wanted: ZTR or large WB!

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by green-pa, Jun 13, 2007.

1. green-pa

green-pa LawnSite Senior Member

I'm looking for either a good deal on a 36-50 in ztr or 36-48 in wb from someone within 50 miles of the Indiana area. I you are a dealer I have a credit line through Sheffield in which to finance. If not and need cash, I have other resources possible.
  2. dslawns

dslawns LawnSite Member

i have a 36" Husqvarna W/B with 3 hours so its just like new i dont need it anymore since i dont have the work load or lawns big enough to use it in i just bought it three weeks ago for $2500 it is financed so i would like to get cash or check so i can pay it off i will let it go for less if your interested. i dont live very close to you but we might be able to make arrangments. let me know thanks

FERT-TEK LawnSite Bronze Member

Green-Pa, I have what you are looking for. It is a 52" Toro Z 500 that was is cleaned up and ready for sale. I am in the suburbs of Chicago and would be willing to meet you around the Lake Station Indiana area if interested. See attached ad for details.

4. stangman35

stangman35 LawnSite Member

I have a scag super-z not sure on the year,its in great shape.Its a 60" deck though,may be bigger than what you want.

23 hp ,motor is 2 years old.I mow my 5 acre yard and my parents less than a 1/4 acre lot with it.

Im going to be moving so it wont be needed,if your interested i'll get some pics.

Im looking to get $3,000 for it.
  5. stangman35

I saw your other add looking for a trailer,I have a 6.5x12 id let go with the mower above for $3,800 package deal
  6. LawnNeedz

LawnNeedz LawnSite Senior Member

I have a 54" lesco wb with a floating deck for sale. The mower only has a hundred hours on it and a new acclerator grass catcher. Looking to get $3500 for everything or $3100 for mower only. It is listed in the members only free equipment forum.
  7. NewWave

NewWave LawnSite Member

I have a Toro Pro Line 48". Just completely serviced. Havent used it all year. Been a back up. In good shape. New transmission.

8. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX LawnSite Gold Member

hey can you post pic's of if ???....i may be interested..
  9. stangman35

I'll get some later today.

10. stangman35

I posted some pics on a thread of my own,didnt want to highjack this one with my pics.