1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Wanted

Discussion in 'Landscape Lighting' started by Let There Be Light, Jan 5, 2010.

1. Let There Be Light

Let There Be Light LawnSite Member

Looking for 20 Nightscaping Bruteliters GU-0865BR.

Please PM me if you can help.

THX

2. INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting

INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting LawnSite Platinum Member

Steve, I assume you called the factory directly?

They are no longer casting their own brass at Redlands. Instead they have it contracted out to some foundry elsewhere. I would assume that given the relatively low volume of Bruteliters sold, they have dropped the product from the line up.

Question for you... why do you need them? I never understood the Bruteliter, unless you have a need to use AR111 lamps for some seriously high/tall uplighting.

There are other products on the market that will handle AR111 and HID lamps. Look to BK/Tekka, Hydrel, perhaps even Vista.

3. Let There Be Light

Let There Be Light LawnSite Member

Thanks James, Yes checked with factory, They can get them made up. Figured somebody here might have a stash hidden away. (just in case) What I need is a brass fixture for an AR111, comm'l application. So far I've only found composite construction. I'll check the others.

Best

4. RLDesign

RLDesign LawnSite Member

Hello Steve,

I think I have 3 Brutes on the shelf. I have had problems with lenses cracking, but not sure of others experience. I use this fixture for large commercial applications. I would still use the fixtures, but be careful of rainfall and irrigation overspray.

Talk soon.

Tanek

14 commercial lighting img_7277.jpg

img_7114 BRUTE LITER.jpg