Wanted

Discussion in 'Seal Coating Forum' started by pgrzes, Sep 30, 2011.

1. pgrzes

pgrzes LawnSite Member

Would like to find a second unit. I would like to find a truck mounted 300 or 500gal unit mounted on a Isuzu Npr or a Ud. There are a few 300 gal. rigs around for the 55-7000 range and a few trucks around for 55-8000. I would rather find a complete unit. If anyone has or knows of anything please pm me off list.
    Thanks

2. AffordableSealcoatingLLC

AffordableSealcoatingLLC LawnSite Member

Having it mounted on a truck is ok But when the truck breaks down then your with out a unit. Been there done that. Can always hook up the trailer to another truck. But I'll see what I can find for you I'm in NJ.

3. pgrzes

pgrzes LawnSite Member

Yeah I understand, but it will be a second unit, and its one I want to put another guy in. Easier for someone to get around. No real difference in truck breaking down then a pump or a compressor breaking down!! Keep em maintained and an Isuzu is pretty darn dependable!! Thanks for looking.
    Guess you are in the same boat as me this year, I have jobs out the A$$ Have been lucky to work a day or so a week for the last 3-4 weeks!!!

4. AffordableSealcoatingLLC

AffordableSealcoatingLLC LawnSite Member

Yes the weather sucks! I posted on your wall about someone that can help you also!

5. Mdirrigation

Mdirrigation LawnSite Silver Member

Search for ABLE sealcoaters , they have a nice selection of skid mounted rigs . A 300 gallon that fits into a pick up is oneof them