Wanted36" Exmark Turf Tracer or Viking hydro

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by weaver, Sep 25, 2011.

1. weaver

weaver LawnSite Bronze Member

Hello, i am looking for a preowned 36" Exmark Turf Tracer or Viking hydro for sale! Low hours and good condition, no belt drives and need to be in full working and operating condition! I live in Evansville, Indiana (zipcode 47710) and would like to find something in my area or close to, maybe if it;s real far we could meet halfway! Send me some detailed pics and price! Thanks! Steve!

2. weaver

bumppppppp

3. lawnboyzz

lawnboyzz LawnSite Member

4. lawnboyzz

if interested, would be willing to meet you more than halfway??

5. weaver

I was really looking for something around 3000 to 3500! The most i could afford right now would be 4000 and was lookin not to travel no more than 100 miles! Thanks!! Steve!!
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. weaver

If you wanted to keep your bagger and could take $4000 for it and meet in Terre Haute Indiana i would most definately take it today! I know that's alot to ask but not really wanting to travel all that far! Thanks alot !! Steve

7. lawnboyzz

Steve, let me think about this over night and I will back to you tomorrow AM.
    thanks Mark

8. weaver

Hello, if you want to talk anymore about this mower please call me as it would be much easier! Thanks, Steve (812) 589-4133 Anytime!

9. american dream

american dream LawnSite Senior Member

Wow I just sold my 36 Viking for 2000$ was in great shape I should have held on longer!
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. grassyfras

grassyfras LawnSite Bronze Member

I would sell mine for $3500. It is a little older but it must have really low hours. I would think under 500. I beleive its an 06". I am a second owner and bought it off a college student who mowed lawns for a summer or two and said he had like 10 accounts. The reason I would sell it is because I only use it on maybe 5 backyards a week and thinking about just changing their gates out. I'm sure I could have it delivered to Terra Huate(sp) included in the price. My employee goes there almost once a month.