1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Wanting to buy business in the Kansas City area

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by HazellLawnCare, Jul 12, 2002.

1. HazellLawnCare

HazellLawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

Hello I am currently wanting to move some of my business to the Kansas City area. I have over 6 years of experience in the commercial lawn care business and I am wanting to buy a business with contracts if possible. If you are interested let me know. If you aren't wanting to give up your business let me know if you know of any available. We do mowing, yard installs, sprinkler work and more.

2. spx0567

spx0567 LawnSite Member

:) I dont have a business, but i am looking for some work. I am a 16 year old kid with a few lawns but not many. I am looking for a stable job for the next year. If this business venture comes through, give me an e-mail, so that we can get in touch. spx0567@yahoo.com

3. HazellLawnCare

dont be shy I know what a well run business is worth. I am currently looking at a $100,000 profit year.

4. spx0567

spx0567 LawnSite Member

Am I stupid or something here, I don't get what you are saying

5. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

I don't think he's was referring to you. He's trying to get some response from others that might want to sell their biz. Your looking for a job, he's looking at buying an established biz.

6. Randy J

Randy J LawnSite Bronze Member

7. HazellLawnCare

What? No one out there? I am wanting a good mowing service or possibly sprinkler service.

8. Andrews Lawn

Andrews Lawn LawnSite Member

In the Sunday Kansas City Star in the Classifieds under the businesses for sale there is a ad for a Landscaping Co. for sale. There's not much info about it but you can call to find more details and to see how much they want. Just thought I would let you know.

9. HazellLawnCare

How is the mowing and sprinkler business in KC? Is there room to move up and make a go?

10. BladeRunner Rep

BladeRunner Rep Banned

Contact Jack at Landscapers Choice in Raytown, he should be able to help you!