wanting to start lighting installs soon.

Discussion in 'Landscape Lighting' started by Frontier-Lawn, Jul 26, 2006.

1. Frontier-Lawn

Frontier-Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

im wanting to soon offer landscape lighting to my company. i currently have a unique lighting catalog. what steeps do i need to take to offer this type of product? also whats the best lighting company to buy from for inventory? as for experience in high school i have 2 years electrical wiring from votech, after school 1 year working for a lame company ( promised me they would pay for my journeyman's schooling and after a year owner skipped town and the company closed), and i also do car audio installs for friends and family.

2. Pro-Scapes

Pro-Scapes LawnSite Platinum Member

I would start by taking a seminar and learning proper wiring and lighting techniques. Thats how we got started recently. Chuck link offers them at very low costs near orlando from time to time.

Give him an email chuck@soldlights.com and tell him Billy sent ya. Very competitive pricing and so far EXCELLENT source of info and supplies.

3. Firefly Lighting

Firefly Lighting LawnSite Member

Frontier- I would agree Chuck Link would be your easiest choice as he is out of Wendomere(sp?) Florida and owns Florida Outdoor Lighting Distributors. Chuck has all the products and knowledge to help you get started right. He is a longtime friend and an asset for someone getting started.

4. Frontier-Lawn

5. Pro-Scapes

he has really helped us. He just opened southern outdoor lighting in hattiesburg ms. We met with him yesterday and it was him who brought us the kim lights. Top notch advise on marketing and selling.

I just forgot he was out of the office after 3pm today so if he didnt reply to your mail relax he should get it or janice will

6. Frontier-Lawn

he said in a reply holly would be callin me today (thur) prob is i dont anwser unkon or privet caller on my phone

7. Frontier-Lawn

8. niteliters

niteliters LawnSite Senior Member

hope your willing to travel frontier as I don't think you will find those type of properties in hannibal missouri. :)

9. Pro-Scapes

Thats not to bright (no pun intended) because some clients pop up unknown. Holly is a hottie too lol

10. Frontier-Lawn

since i use ,y cell as my bizz phone i get a lot of telemarking calls and dont like it.