Warning of Management Company

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Forever Green Landscaping, Jun 24, 2011.

1. Duekster

Duekster LawnSite Fanatic
    from DFW, TX

That suxs. You should be able to recover lawyer fees too

2. Frontier-Lawn

Frontier-Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

contact corpate target office and tell them about there mang comapny and that if you dont have check in hand in 2 weeks you will sue the mang companyand target corp.

3. trooper8870

trooper8870 LawnSite Member

Congratulations!!! You are very fortunate to have gotten anything.:clapping:

4. herler

herler LawnSite Fanatic

I am glad to hear it worked out in your favor.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2012
  5. BCboy

BCboy LawnSite Member

6. Take pride

Take pride LawnSite Member

Well I agree with president lawn care. As long as I do what my contact says I get paid on time without any problems. So as for me I wish I could do more work with mirror there a good company to do work with

7. CptNut

CptNut LawnSite Member

I've been reading posts on LS for a few weeks trying to learn about ZTR mowers from the pro's and I had to call BS on this guy.

He registers on this message forum in August and posts only THREE messages, ALL of which occurred on August 19th. All three messages are concerning Mirror Lawn and are positive in nature.

Sounds like Mirror Lawn is taking a beating in the online publicity department and hired some type of "Reputation Defending" company to try to reverse the tide of negative comments about their business.

That's all...
    Brian

13Razorbackfan likes this.
  8. Forever Green Landscaping

Forever Green Landscaping LawnSite Member

If I could find a number to call and speak to someone who could help me. I tried to at one point and ended up going through tele prompts for a good length of time

9. vwovw

vwovw LawnSite Member
    from iowa

They have contacted me. I did a days worth of work so far. Now they want me to sweep the lowes parking lot.:clapping: hell ya I'm in... Why not they said it pays $30 for the whole lot. Bahahahahahaha:cool2:

13Razorbackfan likes this.
  10. vwovw

vwovw LawnSite Member
    from iowa

Lol. Haven't sign a thing. Plus in the job scope it says blow to one side then sweep up. I 'm not doing it anyways. I said for 60 a pop I'll pick up trash in lot. And after reading all the crap that is going on I'll pass on everything they want me to do.
    Posted via Mobile Device