1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by lawncare3, May 7, 2003.

1. lawncare3

lawncare3 LawnSite Bronze Member

For you male lco's (females disregard) If you happen to be mowing and a very good female walks by please don't look when operating mowers or heavy equip.

I happened to look @ a very good looking female and crashed the mower on Monday. :rolleyes: So, be careful.

I ended hitting the mower into a Wrought Iron fence.

This is true. :mad:
  2. Scraper

Scraper LawnSite Bronze Member

The key is to look, not stare.
  3. lawnkid

lawnkid LawnSite Senior Member

Did she see you? I bet she was laughing. LOL I woulda been. But there's a lesson learned. Like Scraper siad, look, don't stare. You shoulda asked for her number. It's dumb stuff like this that gets long relationships started. :D
  4. lawncare3

lawncare3 LawnSite Bronze Member

She happened to be the customers daughter and She was picking up the dogs toys.

I was lucky that she didn't see me b cuz she was on the cell phone. :D
  5. Gravely_Man

Gravely_Man LawnSite Silver Member

Ah to be young and single again. Not a good move at all. Hopefully you didn't hurt the mower or the fence. Focus on the job at hand and worry about the women after you are done with the power equipment. All it takes is a moment to totally ruin you day with an injury for not paying attention.

6. cos

cos LawnSite Addict

A guy told me a story about a lawn that he had just picked up. He was mowing next door to it. He happen to look up and seen a woman standing there naked. She came out in a robe and said when you are finished the check is on the kitchen table, come in and get it. He walks in and she was sitting there at the kitchen table. She asked what all he does and proceeded to tell her about the odd jobs and sometimes does fences. She asked how much fencing goes for and he said he would have to take measurements. She said talking about measurements what do think about these? She opens up the robe to reveal all (everything). He said they are nice and then she asks about her computer and he said he has a little knowledge about them. They go up to her bedroom and he takes a look at it. He is laying on his back, under the desk and she leans down and starts to massage his upper leg and you know where.

I asked him if he capitilized on her advance and he said "Nope"

AVRECON LawnSite Senior Member

I woulda been in like Flynn :D
  8. MOW ED

MOW ED LawnSite Fanatic

like this:eek:

9. Auroris

Auroris LawnSite Member

I made a similar mistake last week at a residential and fortuntely did not crash, but as I was peering across the fence to my left I forgot about the clothesline to my front! :(

Well, it took my hat off and left a welt on my forehead that could only be explained with the truth or an alien abduction story. :dizzy:
  10. LB Landscaping

LB Landscaping LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Maine

I always have sunglasses on so they can't see me staring!!!!:D :D :D :D