Warranty info on 54' W/B

Discussion in 'LESCO' started by STOIC4NOW, Jun 19, 2005.

1. STOIC4NOW

STOIC4NOW LawnSite Member

What type of warranty does the 54' W/B have. I've looked on the Lesco web site and can't seem to find a link. Also; some product pics would be nice on the web site.
    thanks
    stoic

2. Bob West LESCO

Bob West LESCO Sponsor

Stoic...

Sorry about the lack of pictures on the Web site. You're totally right, and we're almost there. I just reviewed an updated product catalog for LESCODirect.com on Friday, and it will include many more pictures. If you need some images now, let me know and I can email them to you.

As for the warranty on the 54" mower, it's good for two years.

Thanks,
    Bob

3. ercrvs24

ercrvs24 LawnSite Member

I'm excited to see the web site upgrades, It's quite a bit behind the times :D

4. STOIC4NOW

STOIC4NOW LawnSite Member

Hey Bob; This machine is an outstanding platform. I can't wait to get mine. I ordered a 54' last week but they seem to be on back order. This is the one piece of equipment that i wanted new(in the crate) though it looks like I'll have to settle for a demo if a crate can't be gotten by Friday. But anyway, I do have a question about the Peco VAC system, as in are they going to make one for these mowers(since the boot fits use it) and if so which decks will they be available for? I'm interested in the 48 and 54 specifically. If you have a PDF of the brochure for these mowers that would be great.
    Also; since i might be getting one, how does Lesco discount their demos? is there a company wide policy concerning this or is it dealer's discretion
    thanks for responding,
    Keith Wicker