Warranty

Discussion in 'Hustler Turf Equip (Archived)' started by puppypaws, Apr 29, 2007.

1. puppypaws

puppypaws LawnSite Fanatic

PJ, they are telling me the Cub Tank has a better warranty than Hustler, 3 years on all parts and labor, if this is true Hustler no longer has the best warranty in the industry. Can you shed any light on this subject? We don't need a company claiming a better warranty than Hustler, it just doesn't sound good.

2. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

I am not familiar with the Cub warranty.
    I can tell you the Hustler commercial warranty is 2 full years parts and labor and lifetime on the frame and on leading edge of the deck, lifetime against hydro hose and fittings leaking (parts and labor) and 3 years on the spindle bearings and castor fork bearings.
    Our residential product warranty varies, on the Mini Fastrak 3 years and the FasTrak 4 years.

Pj

3. puppypaws

puppypaws LawnSite Fanatic

This will make you more familiar and yes they have passed Hustler's warranty and we don't like that do we.

3-YEAR WARRANTY

This 3-year commercial warranty covers parts and labor for the first three years that you own your equipment. Cub Cadet Commercial will replace or repair any parts that are defective in materials or workmanship, excluding normal wear items, without charge through your authorized Cub Cadet Commercial retailer. Accessories are warranted for one year, including parts and labor. For full warranty details, exclusions and limitations, contact your Cub Cadet Commercial retailer. Engines are covered by the applicable engine manufacturer's warranty terms and conditions.