wash hands

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by RigglePLC, Jul 12, 2011.

1. Buck_wheat

Buck_wheat LawnSite Senior Member

Soap & water @ the hose bib... or water jugs...

2. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

I carry an igloo cooler full of water and have a bottle of Dawn handy. I do wish I had a spigot that locked open, though...like the ones on the large coffee urns.

3. RigglePLC

RigglePLC LawnSite Fanatic

I agree Runner,
    We all need a water container where you can open the spigot with your foot or elbow so you can rub your hands together as you wash and rinse.

4. greendoctor

greendoctor LawnSite Fanatic

I used some collapsable water carriers intended for camping to transport water when I had to spray a bare ground site far from running water. The spigot on those is quarter turn to open, allowing me to use the orange hand scrub, then rinse under running water. Those water carriers even get warm if left in the sun, so I am washing with warm water.

5. Young Bros

Young Bros LawnSite Senior Member

I got a sprayland 2.5 or 3 gallon tank. It has places on the side for bolts to go in. Push or pull water spicket on the bottom. It has the round twist on lid with the breather in the middle. My bro uses an igloo cooler. We carry little gojo's with.

6. americanlawn

americanlawn LawnSite Fanatic
    from midwest

We carry a roll of paper towels in every truck. Summer = wiping off sweat. Winter (snow plowing) = blowing our noses. Do a search on hand/face soap -- you will see an LD-50 toxicity report on each one. my 2 cents

7. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

This is actually one of the best setups. I thought about this before, and I think you may have just influenced me to do this, now.

8. Snyder's Lawn Inc

Snyder's Lawn Inc LawnSite Platinum Member

I wear gloves all time