Washing the Chapps

Discussion in 'W.E. Chapps' started by Bushwhacked, Feb 3, 2005.

1. Bushwhacked

Bushwhacked LawnSite Member

I received mine today, they look great. If I wash them now will they soften a little bit? They got here in no time flat!

2. WE Chapps

WE Chapps Sponsor

Bushwacked,

Yes, they will soften up. Wash them in cold water and hang to dry! That's important because the chapps are made out of 100% cotton and will shrink if you were to put them in the dryer.

The height adjustment is on the inside of the chapp at the bottom. Turn the bottom up like you were making an inside cuff and secure it to the velcro that is placed along the shin. Once the velcro fastens, you won't have to change them. If someone else who is taller or shorter than you wants to use them all they have to do is reposition the velcro to adjust for the correct fit.

Thank you for the positive comment on the fast delivery.

Regards,
    W.E.

3. WE Chapps

WE Chapps Sponsor

Bushwacked,

Yes, they will soften up. Wash them in cold water and hang to dry! That's important because the chapps are made out of 100% cotton and will shrink if you were to put them in the dryer.

The height adjustment is on the inside of the chapp at the bottom. Turn the bottom up like you were making an inside cuff and secure it to the velcro that is placed along the shin. Once the velcro fastens, you won't have to change them. If someone else who is taller or shorter than you wants to use them all they have to do is reposition the velcro to adjust for the correct fit.

Thank you for the positive comment on the fast delivery.

Regards,
    W.E.