Watch my review from an Exmark lover to a Husqvarna starting this year

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by soloscaperman, Jan 13, 2014.

1. Ridin' Green

Ridin' Green LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Michigan

Subscribed. The deck on these machines is a near identical twin to the 7 Iron underneath, and the posts from other here who run them say nothing but great stuff about them. Too bad there isn't a Husky dealer here who stocks the larger ones. They'll order you one in, but only after you put money down on it, and I don't buy Z's that way unless I already have a good bit of knowledge about, and experience with them previously.

2. weaver

weaver LawnSite Bronze Member

Is'nt this Husqvarna a home owner model/entry level commercial? I think this mower would better compare to a Quest or Pioneer in the Exmark line up..

3. whiffyspark

whiffyspark LawnSite Fanatic

No

They're much better built than Youre typical entry level commercial. Most people will never need a pz
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. Ridin' Green

Ridin' Green LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Michigan

Husqvarna calls them entry level commercial themselves here on their site-

"Husqvarna M-ZT 52

The new M-ZT series zero-turn mower from Husqvarna takes performance, productivity, and comfort to a whole new entry-commercial level. The intuitive operator interface, heavy-duty steel frame and commercial rated hydraulic system create the ultimate mowing experience. With a rugged fabricated steel deck that is mulch and collection capable, the M-ZT is practical for all of your property maintenance needs. The high back seat with armrests and adjustable ergonomic steering levers will provide a comfortable ride time after time."

I agree they are nice, but they are still entry level commercial machines, especially with that engine.

5. weaver

6. whiffyspark

Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't the decks identical? Or very very close to the pz

Personally I'm not spending 10 grand on a damn lawn mower. Everyone complains about trucks lawn prices etc. But 10 grand for a lawn mower is perfectly fine.

Lol
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. weaver

Oh don't get me wrong. That big one they got would probably give any mower out there a run for there money.. It looks really good..

8. whiffyspark

Ever since Jim left they kind of died off on here. They had a good following and then when he left, no one talked about them anymore
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. weaver

10. whiffyspark

Sle is cheapest in the country for them. Theres a pz-t as well. Its one step under from that
    Posted via Mobile Device