1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Watcha think? another scam?

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Eric 1, May 14, 2004.

1. Eric 1

Eric 1 LawnSite Bronze Member

2. proenterprises

proenterprises LawnSite Silver Member

uhhhh i think its 20 dollars not 200

i dont think its a scam, for some this may be a great program, different strokes for different fokes.
  3. sildoc

sildoc LawnSite Silver Member

I belive this guy makes a living. Yep. He does. sold many and just talors what he has worked on to what the service is. Ie. sign making and lawn care. I don't think it is a scam but I can estimate on my own. hey for 20 bucks if you need help it is fairly cheap. I have spent more than that in time on bids I misjudged the time on. Oh well price of business.
  4. Eric 1

Uhhh, no crap its $20, thats my point, I dont want to spend $200 on a program from Nebs, i just thought this would be a nice time saver for $20.
  5. littlenic

littlenic LawnSite Member

Have you looked at gopher?
    I have written software for 25 years and am so impressed with the gopher software. There are some things that would be easier but as a hole in a few days or a week of using it as you work, you to will be impressed. I am. It's free for a 30 day trail, I'm glad I did. Have it on a lap top with a power converter and printer in the truck. Print est. and one time invoices right there. Looks so much better than hand written and you have a centralized record of your quotes. Hope this wasn't to long of a post, take a look at it.

Good luck with what ever you go with, littlenic
  6. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

Hi Eric 1,

If you try that program let us know what you think of it.

Hi littlenic,

Thanks for the positive review :)
  7. Eric 1

What version are you using?

I looked at gopher, $300 seems a tad high, but I may try it.

Gopher could I get more info and previews of your product. Thanks.