water gardens

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by slowleak, Feb 24, 2003.

1. slowleak

slowleak LawnSite Member
    from 63055

have any of you guys(gals) heard of or worked with the "aquascape designs" company.? have been thinking about investing in one of their seminars. thanks kevin

2. Evan528

Evan528 LawnSite Silver Member

I have used there kits and atteneded there seminar last fall. Very easy to install kits with exellent directions even with no prior experience. There seminars are very worthwhile and you leave there feeling very confident about installing water features. I would love to grow this aspect of my business. I enjoy the creativity of creating these peaceful envirements.

3. dougaustreim

dougaustreim LawnSite Senior Member

Their seminar is as good as it comes

Doug
    Austreim Landscaping

4. lawnMaster5000

lawnMaster5000 LawnSite Senior Member

Check out the wather gardens forum from the main menu, there should be a little more help there.

5. Awilkinson

Awilkinson LawnSite Member
    from Indiana

I just went to the seminar three weeks ago in Indy! It was fantastic. They really cover all the bases! Bidding, selling, installing, you name it, it is covered. Plus they have the marketing materials that really help get you started. Just add your label with your number and start passing them out. Highly recommended!:angel:

6. Lanelle

Lanelle LawnSite Bronze Member

I have an Aquascape pond/waterfalls. It is as clear as they promise and easy to care for.