1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Water restrictions in VA

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by wojo23323, Aug 31, 2002.

1. wojo23323

wojo23323 LawnSite Senior Member

Gov. just put us under the strictest water restrictions i can remember. You can't water your lawn with your own well. So much for having alot of customers with irrigation systems. We have had 5 days of rain. The first real rain of the summer. If this continues I will just offer fall aeration with no overseeding. What gets me is that I just paid $850 to get my well and pump installed. Oh well, we just need to conserve water now, the rain will come eventually.
  2. HLC

HLC LawnSite Member

I can't believe Va Bch/Chesapeake is still having these problems. When I lived there in the late 80's early 90's it was the same thing. They would at least let you water with your own well. That really sucks man.
  3. We do 4 U

We do 4 U LawnSite Member

I right there with you. I just talked to some of my customers that have sprinkler systems about fert and overseeding and now I am thinking of putting it off until conditions get better.

Also, my computer won't run the Quickbooks I got from you . I have something wrong with my computer, I think I need a need one:D